Terrium Minecraft Server

The server has been offline for a long time since nobody was playing on it anymore... but I still have it and can start it up if you want.
Awesome! Well I wouldn't mind but if its going to be only me playing no need to start it up :D
I'm going to sleep now, I'll see tomorrow afternoon if the server is up or not. If you don't want to, it's totally fine!
Have a nice day :)

Lamp

Community Admin
Awesome! Well I wouldn't mind but if its going to be only me playing no need to start it up :D
I'm going to sleep now, I'll see tomorrow afternoon if the server is up or not. If you don't want to, it's totally fine!
Have a nice day :)
You'll probably want to explore the world so I started it for you :)
Version is still 1.12.2

Okay: I'm two minutes into the server and already encountered a problem..
I was walking through the server and saw a netherportal. I decided to check what you guys have been building on that side..
Now, someone died here:
1580371251465.png

I picked up all these objects that were laying around. So I picked them up, thinking I'll go back to the village and put it in a chest.
So I went through the portal again and ended up here:
1580371422734.png

I went through the portal twice but couldn't return to the village. I'm thinking about trying to go up the cave I'm in and find the exit. So I can find wood, build a chest for these objects and give them back to the owner.

hehe, well I'm going to keep you updated on these objects. I have to go somewhere now so I'll be back in say 2-3 hours.

Update! I found the exit out of the mine and put the objects in a chest. It's very near the spawnpoint. The house looks like this:
1580375205409.png

Everything is sorted in the bottom left chest:
1580375249457.png

I gave you a free egg and some extra cobblestones that were laying around in the mine.
1580375269674.png

Since I got blown by a creeper I'll repair the house quick :)

Hey Lamp

I was playing on the server and Yoshi came on, he was wondering if it was possible to connect an mpp room in the server. He explained that the chat and the piano from a certain room on multiplayerpiano.com could be linked before.

Is it still possible? If it isnt, it would be cool to reimplement it, but obviously only if you want to and have some time to do it!

Greetings :D

Last edited:
Well hello there lol
It's been like 2 years and 3 months or something since I actually played on here
Can I join again now lol
The name is still Yoshi1229