Terrium Minecraft Server

The server has been offline for a long time since nobody was playing on it anymore... but I still have it and can start it up if you want.
Awesome! Well I wouldn't mind but if its going to be only me playing no need to start it up :D
I'm going to sleep now, I'll see tomorrow afternoon if the server is up or not. If you don't want to, it's totally fine!
Have a nice day :)

Lamp

Community Admin
Awesome! Well I wouldn't mind but if its going to be only me playing no need to start it up :D
I'm going to sleep now, I'll see tomorrow afternoon if the server is up or not. If you don't want to, it's totally fine!
Have a nice day :)
You'll probably want to explore the world so I started it for you :)
Version is still 1.12.2

Okay: I'm two minutes into the server and already encountered a problem..
I was walking through the server and saw a netherportal. I decided to check what you guys have been building on that side..
Now, someone died here:
1580371251465.png

I picked up all these objects that were laying around. So I picked them up, thinking I'll go back to the village and put it in a chest.
So I went through the portal again and ended up here:
1580371422734.png

I went through the portal twice but couldn't return to the village. I'm thinking about trying to go up the cave I'm in and find the exit. So I can find wood, build a chest for these objects and give them back to the owner.

hehe, well I'm going to keep you updated on these objects. I have to go somewhere now so I'll be back in say 2-3 hours.

Update! I found the exit out of the mine and put the objects in a chest. It's very near the spawnpoint. The house looks like this:
1580375205409.png

Everything is sorted in the bottom left chest:
1580375249457.png

I gave you a free egg and some extra cobblestones that were laying around in the mine.
1580375269674.png

Since I got blown by a creeper I'll repair the house quick :)